• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini Racing?

uk-maxie

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this... couldn't see anywhere else suitable...

It's just a question of whether anyone has had contact with Mancini recently?

I emailed them on Dec 1st to ask a couple of questions about their positive battery cables, and followed it up with a message via facebook a week later as I hadn't received a response. I sent another fb message soon after and yesterday another email to an address I have from a previous purchase a few years ago.
Still not had a reply of any kind. Yes, I could try phoning them but as I'm in the UK I thought I'd go with the low cost options first!

So I'm just wondering if they're still in business? :BangHead:

Or is there a current email address that you've had some contact with recently?

[email protected] & [email protected] are the addresses I haven't had a reply from.

Thanks, Rob

I've been a mancini customer for many years. Just received a big order from mancini.

Can't comment on their email response, but I sent bouchillon a email four weeks ago and just got a reply today. To add insult to injury, they didn't really answer my question.

I’ve ordered from them. Terrible with email replies but great on the phone.

Last time I called they weren't very helpful or friendly. I wanted help looking up some part numbers. He told me to look them up myself.

My experiences have been good, fine to talk to on the phone, timely delivery, did good on a return (I followed their instructions).

I was there a few weeks ago, all is good.
I also live about 20 minutes away and have been going since the late 70s.

I would have to agree with Steve 009 I’ve emailed and it took weeks to respond but calling them is much more efficient if you need an answer relatively quickly. Classic industries turn around time on email I’ve found has been 7-8 days for what it’s worth.

We are a Vendor for Mancini and we shipped an order last week.
If there's something we can help you with our email response time is usually within the hour during regular biz hours. Weekends usually same day, I have a email direct to management if you want us to get your answers for you.
Email us at [email protected]

I just ordered from them a couple days ago. Over the phone, the guy was great, ran out to the warehouse to check stock and inspect parts to answer my questions.

I placed an order with them on 11/27 and emailed them right after because I wanted to change the order. I sent the email to the dana email address. I never did get a response and received the order a few days later, so too late to change it now. I've had good luck with them previously, but I was disappointed in the lack of response this time.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this... couldn't see anywhere else suitable...

It's just a question of whether anyone has had contact with Mancini recently?

I emailed them on Dec 1st to ask a couple of questions about their positive battery cables, and followed it up with a message via facebook a week later as I hadn't received a response. I sent another fb message soon after and yesterday another email to an address I have from a previous purchase a few years ago.
Still not had a reply of any kind. Yes, I could try phoning them but as I'm in the UK I thought I'd go with the low cost options first!

So I'm just wondering if they're still in business? :BangHead:

Or is there a current email address that you've had some contact with recently?

[email protected] & [email protected] are the addresses I haven't had a reply from.

Thanks, Rob

I’ve read so much positive things about them so I thought I’d give them a try. Sendt them an order and got a confirmation that they recieved my order then nothing. Nothing has happened for over a week. They haven’t even told me what the shipping cost will be or when to expect them to be ready.
When I finally decided I could afford some parts for my car I was hoping for better service than this.
Will probably cancel the order if nothing happens thenext few days.
JR

Thanks for all the replies guys, very helpful. It's ironic that I haven't responded myself sooner than this but I had a couple of days away and couldn't get on here yesterday because of some technical fault.... anyhoo...

We are a Vendor for Mancini and we shipped an order last week.
If there's something we can help you with our email response time is usually within the hour during regular biz hours. Weekends usually same day, I have a email direct to management if you want us to get your answers for you.
Email us at [email protected]

Thanks Don, if I can take you up on your offer... I'll forward you the email I sent them; perhaps you could pass it on to someone there for me?

And in response to some of the other comments, yes I have ordered from them a few times myself, a few years ago, all done by email or online and never had any problems getting a response to any queries.

I always talk with them by phone too...
I do order some stuff over the website, occassionally
don't try to get a bunch of info by e-mail,
they are weak on e-mail responses,
If I have a question for any company, I order from
"I pick up the phone & call",
e-mail is too easy to ignore &
I want to talk to a human,
IF & WHEN I have an issue, it gets resolved quicker that way...
But IMO Mancini Racing always gets/sends a confirmation on any order
but also have great products & helpful knowledgeable people...

Not the cheapest, but good people, I'll pay a little more for that...

To bee fair I’ll give an update.
I sendt them an email asking for the invoice and tracking number. Got an answer the next day.
Package arrived today, everything in order.

Just to comment Budnicks last post, I totally agree with using the phone to resolve problems. But for my part I want to have everything in writing just because of the language barrier. So for me it’s actually a big deal.

Email then phone to confirm and talk to a human while they read the email

Ordered a Hemi Dip Stick online on 12/20/2017 and even with Christmas had it in my hands in 1 week.

Auto Transport Service
Back