• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS Las Vegas March 18-20, 2016

Dennis - you took that one like a man. A little grease. I would have been furious. It was nice of the guy to leave the note and his name. How about the phone number. Geez what's he doing smothering a classic (or any car) in grill grease??

Man I am at a loss as to HOW a bucket load of grease got on your car?!? What am I missing here?

By the way, I live in Vegas an saw your car - nice, and cool that you drive it!
Thank you.
Parked in a safe looking end spot in a deck in Sedona with a grille on a deck above. Odd scenario. Lesson: Cover car.

Maybe it's just a car guy perspective, but you'd think you'd check that sort of thing before operating a grill. You're a good man Dennis for taking it in stride.

. Yes, to 66. At 58 west, there was a ten mile back up at the light at 395 where is squeezes down to one lane. No good way to leave Vegas on a Sunday.
Dennis,
You went right past Edwards AFB, boron, 58 west, 395 junction.
That is always a "bottleneck"
"WE" never go that road on a Friday afternoon
It's murder!
PS: I was just getting off work when you left me the message

Used everything in the house. Took 2 days but got most of it off. Still finding spots. GooGone seemed to work well. Some collateral swirl marks to deal with. Thanks for asking. Did not have any gasoline on hand or would have used it. Shoved a towel in the tank but could not get it soaked.

Dennis, I can not read the note
What does it say?
"spilled grease on your car?"
What were they doing carrying grease around or am I missing something?

Auto Transport Service
Back