• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medical update on Bladecutter

Hi Jimi - keep at it my friend! You can win this, just keep motivated for the stuff you want to do and keep at it!

We're all pulling for you!

Hawk

Life for some seem so easy while it seems so hard for others. Keep on truckin no matter what!

Last chemo treatment of 6th cycle yesterday. CT scan on Tuesday to look at bladder & bone carcinoma to see the progress, May 2nd,,,,then consult w/ Oncologist May 10 when it will be determined from CT scan whether i stay on chemo or switch to immuno-therapy drugs. Then May 11th is my 64th birthday.
Still dream shopping jaguars....a Friend is going to look at a dealer held 2003 XJ8(normal aspiration)in Costa Mesa. Silver, no accidents, 114K miles, 3000.00
Got the blade in 1000 grit, skin it w/ some 1500 & start the 2 stage polish. Im makin money on this pup.

IMG_20170428_110041.jpg IMG_20170428_110111.jpg IMG_20170428_110514.jpg IMG_20170428_110905.jpg

Last chemo treatment of 6th cycle yesterday. CT scan on Tuesday to look at bladder & bone carcinoma to see the progress, May 2nd,,,,then consult w/ Oncologist May 10 when it will be determined from CT scan whether i stay on chemo or switch to immuno-therapy drugs. Then May 11th is my 64th birthday.
Still dream shopping jaguars....a Friend is going to look at a dealer held 2003 XJ8(normal aspiration)in Costa Mesa. Silver, no accidents, 114K miles, 3000.00
Got the blade in 1000 grit, skin it w/ some 1500 & start the 2 stage polish. Im makin money on this pup.

View attachment 418455 View attachment 418456 View attachment 418457 View attachment 418458
Let's pray the chemo has taken hold and you're going into remission. That would be a great b-day present. Keep up the good fight Jimmi! You've been in my thoughts bro

Let's pray the chemo has taken hold and you're going into remission. That would be a great b-day present. Keep up the good fight Jimmi! You've been in my thoughts bro
Thanks K Man! Im struck by the irony of a pivotal appointment & news, if im a day closer to death or not, that it would occur so close to birthday.

Had my CT scan this past Tuesday, had to drink a qt. of barium for contrast,, oh blech, man did that **** make me sick.
Wedensday the 10th i see the Oncologist to find out what direction We take from here,,,more chemo or switch to immuno-therapy drugs.
Meanwhile i got this blade in finsh polish,,,the bronze boat prop for mount will arrive next Saturday and i can start massaging it. The stub on prop will serve to slip inside base of blade for support, and where the hub tapers in to flat area is 3" in diameter which is nearly the same diameter as the base of tapered threads of blade....i think it will be a sweet visual balance. (lost the download of boat prop) This piece is a commission that is providing some monthly income for a while.
In July will be an Art show in Orange, Ca that i have been invited into that is part of an opening for a new Family shelter & there are supposed to be many Philanthropists in attendance. I have one more of the 'wheels up' Beech King Air 90 blades like i gave Dennis H that i am going to work with 'window' so added to the inventory i have already, will make 5 pieces for the show.
If things work in my favor & i move a couple of pieces, then i'm buying a Jag XJ8 or XJR. 98 - 2003 are the ones i like & there are some killer deals on 100K mile & less cars.

IMG_20170430_134811.jpg IMG_20170430_134908.jpg IMG_20170430_135243.jpg IMG_20161029_112458.jpg IMG_20161029_112128.jpg

Have you heard of the Budwig Protocol? This video has a lot of positive comments but I have not personally tried it. Maybe there is something in it you can share with your doctor. I would look into this if you are serious about beating cancer.

Best wishes, Roger

Have you heard of the Budwig Protocol? This video has a lot of positive comments but I have not personally tried it. Maybe there is something in it you can share with your doctor. I would look into this if you are serious about beating cancer.

Best wishes, Roger

Thanks Roger. My data is slowed until the bill gets paid on the 11th, so i cant stream video til then, but i'll be sure to look into it.

Thanks K Man! Im struck by the irony of a pivotal appointment & news, if im a day closer to death or not, that it would occur so close to birthday.

I'm a day closer to my death every new day!
Hang in there big guy....
Get some of that Chemo Juice in ya, KILL that evil Cancer, use the power of the mind to stay focused and keep on truckin!

I'm a day closer to my death every new day!
Hang in there big guy....
Get some of that Chemo Juice in ya, KILL that evil Cancer, use the power of the mind to stay focused and keep on truckin!
Thanks Boss!

Lots of May babies here....mines on the 8th and my sister was on the 2nd. My wife is the 28th but that's all I'm going to say about that.....
Isaiah 41:13 NIV

For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Lots of May babies here....mines on the 8th and my sister was on the 2nd. My wife is the 28th but that's all I'm going to say about that.....
Isaiah 41:13 NIV

For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
Thanx Fellow Taurean!
How's it going with Your Wife BTW? You going to try to keep it together?

Auto Transport Service
Back