• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medical update on Bladecutter

Good luck with the medical && the art show, youngster. Jeff

Saweet! And the blade looks real good too! :thumbsup:
348617-0ffa70c945a92fa858179a8c72c070e9.jpg

Beautiful work Jimmy, love your artwork!

Glad to hear your doing well, it's encouraging to see someone push threw difficult times and continue to do what they enjoy. Take care

Beautiful work Jimmy, love your artwork!

Glad to hear your doing well, it's encouraging to see someone push threw difficult times and continue to do what they enjoy. Take care
Thank You Dev! Yep, i just want rack up as many as i can while mobile.

Saw Oncologist yesterday & got ct scan results. A stalemate, all the spots are still showng cancer.....the good news is nothing has spread. Doc is takng me off chemo & starting me on immuno-therapy treaments. 1 30 minute IV treatment every 3 weeks, so less running.
64 today, got my Jag-u-ar hat, cutting & polishing the Willys cab.
Still watching XJ8 Jags 97-03 is the gen i like.....many 100K mile or less cars available for 5K & less. Just might have one before the year is out. At this time, i dont know how much time i have left.....want that Jag-u-ar to just kick back & roll in the slow lane.

I aint gonna get social security, so i may as well get a Jag.

IMG_20170508_112314.jpg IMG_20170511_114923.jpg 14517548_10207751558734879_7234576719840239719_n.jpg

You spelled Jaguar like the Pink Floyd Wall video. I wish I had an XK 140.

Best wishes on your treatment and hope your Jag dreams come true.

Saw Oncologist yesterday & got ct scan results. A stalemate, all the spots are still showng cancer.....the good news is nothing has spread. Doc is takng me off chemo & starting me on immuno-therapy treaments. 1 30 minute IV treatment every 3 weeks, so less running.
64 today, got my Jag-u-ar hat, cutting & polishing the Willys cab.
Still watching XJ8 Jags 97-03 is the gen i like.....many 100K mile or less cars available for 5K & less. Just might have one before the year is out. At this time, i dont know how much time i have left.....want that Jag-u-ar to just kick back & roll in the slow lane.

I aint gonna get social security, so i may as well get a Jag.

View attachment 422432 View attachment 422433 View attachment 422434

Focus on the positive Jimmy. It hasn't spread so something is working. We're with you bro !!!

Focus on the positive Jimmy. It hasn't spread so something is working. We're with you bro !!!
Thanks NJ! Making an art showing in July in Orange, getting another piece done to add to collection before then is my focus for now.

You spelled Jaguar like the Pink Floyd Wall video. I wish I had an XK 140.

Best wishes on your treatment and hope your Jag dreams come true.
Thanks Mechanic. My Dad had an XK-120 Coupe' when i was born, grew my early years in that car. Nitro buh-lack.

Brother's Day is May 24th and reading this I thought of you, brother to all of us on here and I'm sure many we don't know.

Mark Linton wrote: A real man is the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says Oh Crap, he's up! Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat u right. Forgive the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before u act when you're mad . Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy . He just promised it would be worth it. A real Brother walks with u when the rest of the world walks on you.

party1.gif
Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!
party1.gif

Brother's Day is May 24th and reading this I thought of you, brother to all of us on here and I'm sure many we don't know.

Mark Linton wrote: A real man is the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says Oh Crap, he's up! Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat u right. Forgive the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before u act when you're mad . Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy . He just promised it would be worth it. A real Brother walks with u when the rest of the world walks on you.

View attachment 422696 Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! View attachment 422696
Beautiful KK, Thank You Brother!

Had my 1st immuno drug treatment last Thursday. Called Keytruda. Was a bit disoriented the next day, but beyond that, no side effects yet. See the Doc a week from today, then another treatment the following Thursday.
Got the Willys cab ready to go away, waiting for the next set of parts, fenders most likely, to be painted. Some of You may remember the Filler Serets 101 thread i ran a couple years ago with Photon's help, where i body worked the Willys front fenders, using cab-o-sil & polyester resin instead of bondoe. Yes these parts have been around a while....the fenders have held out very well, no shrinkage. It's waterproof work too.

205290-32e78ab58f97b4e39f0d660ab6089498.jpg 204941-0b46557f0f858f6a0f15eb250d24b104.jpg 204940-27135ac3fa4a9e9aad7a7c6073ee11d1.jpg IMG_20170523_191956.jpg IMG_20170511_114923.jpg IMG_20170525_100054.jpg IMG_20170525_100034.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back