• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Miscellaneous 1968 Dodge Charger parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecat66

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Making this post for my father he is currently working on his second 68 Dodge Charger he has an excess lot of parts mainly 68 some 73 and 74.
Please send a pm if interested
Location central Pa.
Thanks Joe

Making this post for my father he is currently working on his second 68 Dodge Charger he has an excess lot of parts mainly 68 some 73 and 74.
Please send a pm if interested
Location central Pa.
Thanks Joe
You'll have to list out at least some of the parts....otherwise no-one will bother replying.
Also we need a few prices (as per site rules), and pictures would be helpful to aid the sales.:thumbsup:

Ok will do next time I'm at dad's probably Monday I will post pics and price

I talked to my father and we will have pics posted Monday afternoon.
As for a price he said there is a lot to list

This is a list my Dad made up. Any questions pm me..

Screenshot_2017-05-29-10-41-16.png

I'm looking for these parts from the 68 Charger.

Does his car have hood mounted turn signals? If so I'm looking for the primary wire & clips. Also does he have a silver Pentastar from the front fender. I can pay via PayPal. Please PM me $.

upload_2017-6-14_15-47-2.png

My dad is pretty sure he has the turn signal harness. What do you mean by the penasta. Can you send a pic

Awesome. This is the Pentastar. It's located right behind the front tires & the door. Also looking to get the hardware for the vent window I circled in Red

upload_2017-6-14_19-0-24.png

upload_2017-6-14_19-28-46.png

My dad is pretty sure he has the turn signal harness. What do you mean by the penasta. Can you send a pic

Ok no to the penastar and as for the wire harness he has to make sure he has an extra since he is in the middle of a restore now. I'm working on the window parts as we speak

Ok dad is sure he has the window part. Wants to know if your looking for 100 point restoration or driver parts.
His number is 570 845 8900 Jeff.

Thanks! Just an FYI don't post phone #'s per forum rules. Only do that in PM's.

Ok dad is sure he has the window part. Wants to know if your looking for 100 point restoration or driver parts.
His number is 570 845 8900 Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back