• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Bullitt build

I'm not sure if this is just the B body thing but my other charger was the same way with a heavy 3/8" close to a 1/2" gap across the bottom of the doors.
Thank you
Pat
Or maybe a mopar thing lol. I looked at my much newer 300 C and the lines are very nice and tight...till you get to the bottom of the doors. Same type of gap some 50+ years later. But yes it looks much nicer closed up.

Passenger door gaps took a little more work. I had to add metal rod along the bottom edge and 1/2 of the front edge.
Thanks
Pat

IMG_7388_zpsfcoqwqjs.jpg

IMG_7392_zpsubp6kmde.jpg

IMG_7445_zpsfwardkft.jpg

IMG_7442_zpsxqk0tz9r.jpg

IMG_7452_zps5ywgomc5.jpg

IMG_7459_zpskpblzg8j.jpg

IMG_7470_zpsytoreb2a.jpg

IMG_7479_zps0pw1nnaj.jpg

IMG_7489_zpssrbiu0ru.jpg

IMG_7484_zps4nddwce2.jpg

Passenger door gaps took a little more work. I had to add metal rod along the bottom edge and 1/2 of the front edge.
Thanks
Pat

Great job, you just taught me another trick lol. Your work is always impressive and encouraging. Keep it up.

Awesome & a ton of work, looks far better than OE ever would...

Looks great :thumbsup:

Wah awesome! Very impressive! Those little details that you are taking care of are outstanding and those are the ones that will make someone stops and stares at your car five minutes more that the one next to yours.
It will be perfect once painted! Can't wait to see it done!

Still working on the bodywork but took a little break from the block sanding and made a filler between the grill mount and radiator support. I borrowed the idea from another member. I need to weld a small plate around the hood latch and install a few fasteners before I paint it.
Thanks
Pat

IMG_7959_zpsn0zyju0o.jpg

IMG_8029_zpswxtahesu.jpg

IMG_8032_zpsbloc4ebt.jpg

3rd and maybe final coat of primer on the hood and tops of both fenders? Very happy with all the gaps. This bodyworks part of the build sucks, I'm starting to get Popeye the sailor man forearm ;-)
We also have a new addition to the family :)
Thanks
Pat

IMG_8170_zpsvvcjeaci.jpg

IMG_8172_zpslemrkrnb.jpg

IMG_8173_zps3r5wbybb.jpg

IMG_8153_zpsldepr472.jpg

Santino "Sonny" Corleone

Aaaamazing work. I know what it takes to get where you are. It's time consuming and mentally draining. Great work. Really impressed.

Cute addition Pat! Congrats on the pup and the car. I am still way out on mine and it will never be the car yours will. I kind of stalled out on mine as I lost my little black and white friend this past month. We had him 11 years .These pets own us. I would give all I have to have him back.

Holy crap! The gaps are amazing! Great work, man the amount of time to get it like that is probably baffling once totaled up!

Holy crap! The gaps are amazing! Great work, man the amount of time to get it like that is probably baffling once totaled up!

Thank you sir! I enjoy most of the time I spend on the car, but the bodywork is not my favorite thing to spend my time on :-(
Pat

Man those gaps are impressive, I have some work ahead of me to get my fenders lining up that nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back