• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Bullitt build

The sad part is most people will never understand the patience, effort and skill it takes to do that. They won't even notice that the lines are perfect. The problem is, if they are NOT good THEN people notice!

The sad part is most people will never understand the patience, effort and skill it takes to do that. They won't even notice that the lines are perfect. The problem is, if they are NOT good THEN people notice!
Once they see mine, they'll see how perfect his are! I'll never park next to ya Pat!

I don't think there's going to be any twisting going on that super bird with the frame that you have built!!!
Pat

3rd and maybe final coat of primer on the hood and tops of both fenders? Very happy with all the gaps. This bodyworks part of the build sucks, I'm starting to get Popeye the sailor man forearm ;-)
We also have a new addition to the family :)
Thanks
Pat

View attachment 433292

Santino "Sonny" Corleone

What a cute little dude, I do love labs :thumbsup:

Elvis 9-3-2105 on deck 3 months old on deck.JPG

OH yeah we are talking about cars
nice even GREAT panel gaps everywhere :lol:

Mud work is done on the passenger side, and I sprayed 3 coats of high build primer now it's ready for some blocking sanding and another 3 coats of high build primer.
Thanks
Pat

IMG_8364_zpsadk7gdt5.jpg

IMG_8363_zpswu3ymr59.jpg

IMG_8350_zpsic4yojyj.jpg

IMG_8361_zpsamzrlaxn.jpg

I was hoping to post an update but it looks like photobucket is holding all of my photos hostage for a $400 a year payment to use their so-called free site :-(

You can download your pics straight from your phone. Just a thought.

This is the only site that has retained all of my pictures. All the other site I post the Charger updates have the same Photobucket 100% 3rd party usage on all of my pictures??
Pat

This is the only site that has retained all of my pictures. All the other site I post the Charger updates have the same Photobucket 100% 3rd party usage on all of my pictures??
Pat
Well we have to do something Pat. You have to let us all see the rest of this build. We are all hooked now. lol

Well we have to do something Pat. You have to let us all see the rest of this build. We are all hooked now. lol
ok, folks, I would be willing to send 10 bucks to get the pictures out of jail. is there 39 other people interested in seeing the finished result?
pat, is this alright for you? other ideas? how can we send money? paypal? Gofundme? or just thru this site?
Moderator, do we have permission to do this?
let me and others know how to proceed.
thanks all
PT in Tennessee

Pat,
Thank you so much for the generous offer but it's not about the money it's the principle. I will find another way to load future pictures but I'm just not going to pay the ransom to get my original pictures back online.
Thank you
Pat

Like mentioned, quick and easy to post pics directly from this site. :popcorn:

I tested fitted both the original and repo wheel well molding's. Both are slightly off but can be massaged to fit better. The originals are definitely a little thicker and nicer made then the aftermarket.
Thanks
Pat

IMG_8367.JPG IMG_8395.JPG

Try switching over to Flickr. I used to use Photobucket but found them to be a pain in the *** - particularly for sharing.

Every time I look at this build Pat I am amazed at your skill set .
You should own a high end restore shop ,I am sure people would come .

Auto Transport Service
Back