• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moin

Damn fine car! The 68 is my favorite Coronet.

Very nice car. Tell us more what motor trans rear any more pictures interior. What are your plans you say you need inspiration ? That car looks perfect to me !

Nice ride too...
Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal

:thankyou:
It's a #s matching Bee, with a 383HP, TF727 and 3.23.
It is all black inside. Not mint, but very nice drivers quality. Maybe a little bit too boring.
Wish it was at least white, like the stripe.
Originally it was a burgundy poly paint, with white bumble bee stripe and black interior.
So, except the paint, its look is still original.
Paintjob has not the best quality. There is no rust yet, but it will start at some spots, where it was poorly prepared before the paint. To avoid more probs, I'm thinking about a paintjob in burgundy poly now.
It's hard to find pics of burgundy poly colored Mopars. Are here any?

Before I'm starting with the cosmetic stuff, I need to get a new radiator and maybe a waterpump. I'll open another thread for that.

$_57 (7).jpg

Very cool thanks ,I don't recall seeing another car with that color combo or that color even!

Auto Transport Service
Back