• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Alley Show June 1st 2014 - new location

68 Sport Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if you California people were aware or not, but I was googling Mopar Alley 2014 to double-check on the date and a thread popped up on Moparts from a few weeks ago that confirms this year the event has been moved from Ohlone college to De Anza college. I guess Ohlone is erecting new education buildings and garages in the old parking lot location.

The guys that put on the show are relying on word of mouth to make sure the news gets spread about this year's location change. Hope to see lots of you there!

Here's some info from the thread:
THE 24TH MOPAR ALLEY RALLY WILL BE HELD JUNE 1ST AT DeAnza Collage in San Jose CA...

I have attached the back side of the flier so you can down load it and sent it in ...

Here are two links to the front and back side as well.. fell free to repost the links to others

WHEN LINK OPENS CLICK THE IMG AGAIN TO OPEN IT TO FULL SCREEN THEN RIGHT CLICK ON IMG AND "SAVE IMG AS " PRINT FROM THERE

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/...zpscc0b3305.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/...zpsd0d007c5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping to get my car motor and exhaust completed before then so I can show my car for the first time in it's complete configuration. Tick-tock...

Yes I posted a thread on this awhile back, Not sure If I want to go to Santa Clara this year or not. I know the club is from down there but Ohlone was middle ground for most of us. Besides after two years ago project class bs with the guy and his 68 charge getting painted a week before the event but entering it in the project class and winning the class was a BS cheap *** move to get a trophy. You guys have fun.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-announced-and-moved-to-Santa-Clara-this-year

Whether judging is on the up and up sucks I know, but overall I don't care. I just look at it as a chance for all of us mopar friends to get our cars together locally at a pretty decent size event and hang out and make new friends and do a part swap or two. I'll be there either way. I really did like the Ohlone location though and wished it was still going to be there.

I leave a note or tell judges at all shows to "skip my car. Not important to me and saves time for judges who are always volunteers.

Cool, thanks for posting this! I did hear that Ohlone was done last year (and too bad) but I do plan to go. It's one of the few all MoPar events we have so in my mind it shouldn't be missed.

And I heard about some of the corrupt judging but I never had a car in the show. I just hang out in the swap meet area anyway.

"Skip my car". Haha! I like it.

Yeah yeah, I want to go too for the mopars and I need some parts from the swap lol

Auto Transport Service
Back