• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar noob who needs to pass inspection

Lane.H

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Front shot 2.jpg
Rear shot1.jpg
I just picked up a 1976 Plymouth Fury and just got it back from an inspection for my insurance company. It did OK, but it won't pass until I get a propper alignment and new ball joints. The problem with this is that my car is low in the front, like, really low. There's a lot of negative camber that I'm told can't be adjusted out unless I get offset upper control arms which I can't find anywhere online. Can anybody help me track these things down? Maybe with a link or something?

Adjustable control arms should fix that? Someone else will chime in but I’m pretty sure that’ll do it. SPC makes a set, Reilly motorsports.

Adjustable control arms should fix that? Someone else will chime in but I’m pretty sure that’ll do it. SPC makes a set, Reilly motorsports.
I've found some for up to a 72 b-body, is there a difference in the arms up to a 76?

Sounds good to me. Like i said, I'm a total noob to old Mopars. Thanks for the help, I'll see what I can find

If it is that low, check your torsion bars. They have adjustment bolts to increase or decrease tension to raise/lower. It sounds like someone may have lowered so you can just crank it back up. Unless they are weak/broken or corrosion has ruined the crossmember where they attach.

Nope- 73 to 79 B body UCA are different.

I just had to track down how to remove the pivot bar that's captive between the bushings on 73-79.

I bet member/vendor PST knows if offsets are available for 73 and up.

That car has a great look to it.

Tell us more about it.

It's definitely got the torsion bars cranked down. I'm going to see if I can get it to sit any higher today. Also have to fix an exhaust leak. I'll post more about it once I know more about it. I've only had her a couple of days at this point, Haha

Auto Transport Service
Back