• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar parts years of collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis9995

Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
mg dad and I are selling all our mopar parts. We have e terror and interior parts. Mostly 68-70 b body stuff. We have trim. Much of it is charger, hood hinges, b body doors, windows and glass, superbee and coronet grilles and tail panels, superbee/ coronet decklid, air grabbed size vent, air grabber cover, carb air switch, 4 spd tranny, 727 transmission, 383 half block, 383 hp block, 413 block. Have many heads, intakes, exhaust manifolds, 70 charger hood, header panel haven't check what year, broken grill off a charger that can be used for parts to repair your broken grill, hubcaps, center caps, steering wheels and columns just know they are b body. 73 or 74 b body disc brakes, not sure on years they fit. Marker lights, arm rests and bases, window cranks, door handles, etc. I have a ton of parts. Can't think of them all. Have small parts too. Message me with what you need.

Don't have any shaker stuff, no 6 pack stuff besides one 340 hp manifold, no hemi stuff unless its interchanagable 383/440/426 parts.

Local pickup is welcome. I'm located a bit north of Los Angeles California. I will ship but buyer pays shipping costs.

I am looking for the front turn signal housings (I have the lenses) and many interior parts. Interior parts needed are all the lower dash cover panels, AC center vent, glove box door and ignition switch bezel.

Welcome Luis. Are you and your dad giving up on the Mopar hobby?

If you happen to stumble over any '66 B body stuff shoot me a PM!

I am looking for the front turn signal housings (I have the lenses) and many interior parts. Interior parts needed are all the lower dash cover panels, AC center vent, glove box door and ignition switch bezel.
For what car?

Welcome Luis. Are you and your dad giving up on the Mopar hobby?
No. we just have two projects and don't have the money to restore them. So the parts just take up space in the sheds out back and the money from the parts would help us get the money to restore ours.

What's the skinny on the 4speed?

One is a 64, 65 or 66 can't remember off an a body barracuda with bell housing and crossmember. And I have another I have not looked at the vin stamp or casting numbers but I think it might be removed from b body or e body if I remember correctly. Might even fit both? I'd have to decide it if you were interested in it.

No. we just have two projects and don't have the money to restore them. So the parts just take up space in the sheds out back and the money from the parts would help us get the money to restore ours.

That's the way many of us do it. Btw: PM sent.

One is a 64, 65 or 66 can't remember off an a body barracuda with bell housing and crossmember. And I have another I have not looked at the vin stamp or casting numbers but I think it might be removed from b body or e body if I remember correctly. Might even fit both? I'd have to decide it if you were interested in it.
I'm on the hunt for an 18 spline for a 68 and up bbody

mg dad and I are selling all our mopar parts. We have e terror and interior parts. Mostly 68-70 b body stuff. We have trim. Much of it is charger, hood hinges, b body doors, windows and glass, superbee and coronet grilles and tail panels, superbee/ coronet decklid, air grabbed size vent, air grabber cover, carb air switch, 4 spd tranny, 727 transmission, 383 half block, 383 hp block, 413 block. Have many heads, intakes, exhaust manifolds, 70 charger hood, header panel haven't check what year, broken grill off a charger that can be used for parts to repair your broken grill, hubcaps, center caps, steering wheels and columns just know they are b body. 73 or 74 b body disc brakes, not sure on years they fit. Marker lights, arm rests and bases, window cranks, door handles, etc. I have a ton of parts. Can't think of them all. Have small parts too. Message me with what you need.

Don't have any shaker stuff, no 6 pack stuff besides one 340 hp manifold, no hemi stuff unless its interchanagable 383/440/426 parts.

Local pickup is welcome. I'm located a bit north of Los Angeles California. I will ship but buyer pays shipping costs.
What do you have for 70 charger grill pieces. Looking for parts to repair grey inner grill trim on driver's side. Below is a picture of what is broken on mine.

IMG_20170108_182446087.jpg

Your inbox is full. Tried to sent a PM, but no luck.

I'm looking for lower rocker mouldings (L & R) for a 1969 RR. Would you happen to have them?

Do you have a 4 speed REVERSE light that mounts below the dash next to ash tray?

Local pickup is welcome. I'm located a bit north of Los Angeles California. I will ship but buyer pays shipping costs.[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back