• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Restoration Experts in This Area?

rrchief67

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
I'm in search of an individual or shop -- within a reasonable distance from my location -- that does top-of-the-line Mopar muscle car work -- body, paint and engine. Doesn't matter if the suggested person or shop is expert at at all of it, or just specializes in one or two of the three areas.

The finished product will be a driver, so I'm not looking for competition show quality -- but I do want the car to look and run like it did when it left the new-car dealer's lot in 1966.

I would appreciate recommendations from anybody who is willing to make one (or more).

I would like to find prospects in the following general area, or very close to it: Tennessee from Nashville west, Arkansas from Little Rock and Conway east, all of Mississippi, all of Alabama, and the Monroe/New Orleans/Hammond/Baton Rouge area of Louisiana.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Auto Transport Service
Back