• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrMoparts.net dash pad

mopardog

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Anyone here who owns a 71-74 Satellite/Road Runner bought a dash pad from here? I am needing one for the bird. Only place where I can find a green one. Any feedback will be appreciated.

abc moparts offers a really nice 71-4 pad
that has gotten good marks from the feedback
he does colors also

I just got my dash pad from them and I can concur, their dash pads are top notch. Don't know how my pictures came up up side down but the dash is good.

Dash.jpg Dash2.jpg Dash3.jpg Dash4.jpg

Thanks for the great advice all!!! it would appear that I did not mention the site I had found, www.mrmoparts.net I looked at suggested site and looks like they get there pads from possibly same vendor.

I personally had a bad experience with the above company when I called. Whether or not who supplies who, I won't contact them again. Also, if you watch Graveyard Carz and know how Mark Worman is, you might know what I'm talking about because he "pimps" or has high praises for this company on the show. Just my opinion

Thanks rrTor-Red, I will check with abcmoparts.com. I've tried to watch like one episode of Graveyard Cars, couldn't even make it through an entire episode. I might not be a Mopar genius, but I could actually feel my brain cells being attacked. LOL!

Thanks rrTor-Red, I will check with abcmoparts.com. I've tried to watch like one episode of Graveyard Cars, couldn't even make it through an entire episode. I might not be a Mopar genius, but I could actually feel my brain cells being attacked. LOL!

Talk to Bob there. You won't be sorry

Auto Transport Service
Back