• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Car Dealers

Keep in mind most muscle car dealers buy the cars at auction to flip the cars for profit and may not know the complete history of the car. Ask if they have documented history and restoration photos.

Yeah buying sight unseen has about a 2% success rate. Tennessee is a lovely place though. This will be like a mini vacation.
Keep us informed and supplied with pictures. 68&9 Coronet R/Ts are my favorite Mopars. Hope you come home with her and let us all drool over her.

To me those models are just a distraction. The car is the real beauty.
Too many red flags, had to pull the plug on the Coronet. After doing more research the price tag is just going to be too high for what I want so I am going a whole new direction. Going for a 2nd or 3rd generation Viper. Something I can just get in a drive without having to dump a bunch of money into or be an expert on so I don't get ripped off.

Keep in mind most muscle car dealers buy the cars at auction to flip the cars for profit and may not know the complete history of the car. Ask if they have documented history and restoration photos.
Found more red flags than the ones you mentioned so I pulled the plug on the Coronet. In fact I have done a 180 and going a whole new direction. After doing more research the price is going to be too high and I just don't have the knowledge to make sure I am getting what I am paying for. Going for a 2nd-3rd generation Viper. Something I can just jump in and drive without dumping a bunch of money into it.

Welcome from Canada, would love to go to TN and check it out for you ,but, My wife is worried I won't come back:thumbsup:
Blew my Tennessee trip off, too many red flags on the car. Realized for what I really want it is too much $. Decided to go a different direction and go for a 2nd or 3rd generation Viper. Something I can just jump in and drive without having to dump money into.

A Viper may not be a B Body but it is still a Mopar. I'm sure most of us here on FBBO would love to see photos of your Viper when you get one.

Auto Transport Service
Back