• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 barn find

Love it . . . looking good there USARR . . .

Your car is going to be the BOMB when it gets done . . . love to watch the progress, so please keep the photos coming ! ! !

Thanks

Love it . . . looking good there USARR . . .

Your car is going to be the BOMB when it gets done . . . love to watch the progress, so please keep the photos coming ! ! !

Thanks
Thanks Larry, you keep doing the same. Keep in touch. Gotta get the mopars back on the road. We gotta have the wind blowing in our hair. Well, just a firgure of speech. Lmao

IMG_1352.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
Having great luck with the AMD panels so far. Outer wheel well fitting in nice. Next pic is wheel well in quarter everything lining up nicely.

IMG_1354.JPG
I'm getting pretty pumped up, it looks so good so far, I thought I even heard a little growl from the scowl...lol.

Growl from the scowl . . . I think that was little boy inside you that can't wait to drive that thing again ! ! !

LMAO

Man is that coming along nicely and looking incredible . . . thanks for the update and keep them coming . . . I love to follow your progress . . .

Holy cow, I turn my head for a few minutes and it looks like a car again!!!!!! Love it, give that guy a big hug for busting balls on it.

IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1615.JPG
These AMD panels an parts are fitting great, if the roof skin fits just as well we are home free. Then let the welding begin. Over lapped the frame rails 3 inches an welded an plug welded. He said there stout as hell. All squared up with in an 1/8 of an inch.

Holy cow, I turn my head for a few minutes and it looks like a car again!!!!!! Love it, give that guy a big hug for busting balls on it.

No kidding . . .

So now I feel like I'm going in slow motion . . .

Nice work getting rid of all the tin worms - great progress!

Check the bottom edge where the rear side windows contact the quarter. It is one of the few not perfect spots on my car, and I think that was from the AMD panel fit. Didn't see it until after the car was all painted. Grab a window just to be sure...

Rock on!

Nice work getting rid of all the tin worms - great progress!

Check the bottom edge where the rear side windows contact the quarter. It is one of the few not perfect spots on my car, and I think that was from the AMD panel fit. Didn't see it until after the car was all painted. Grab a window just to be sure...

Rock on!

I agree, my quarters are AMD and they had a slight bow outwards at the window edge. I had to do quite a bit of adjustment with all my new AMD panels. Luckily I checked the shape around the lower edge of rear screen as it didn't match the trims at all. Your car is looking great tho and your guy is doing a spot on job fitting everything up before welding.

Auto Transport Service
Back