• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 barn find

Absolutely! USA, If you come down to see the superbird, bring your metalman and stay the week! Lmfao!
I would HEMI but I got to get my stuff done first and if I do bring him you better hide the hemis lmao

IMG_2378.JPG
IMG_2379.JPG
I think we got it, so now the welding is gonna get starting, I am pretty happy with this he did a awesome job. Shortly after that I was making goofy car sounds an shifting sounds, lmao

Looks awesome, I'd bet anybody who doesn't know their Mopars will just think it was some badass factory option. Man is this going to be a sweet ride.

Looks awesome, I'd bet anybody who doesn't know their Mopars will just think it was some badass factory option. Man is this going to be a sweet ride.
Thanks 747, my buddy is really busting his but to make it look nice. I am really impressed with his work. I got high hopes we shall see. Thanks again for all your quotes an replies. Usarr

IMG_2378.JPG
IMG_2379.JPG
IMG_2380.JPG
IMG_2381.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2383.JPG
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2385.JPG
Wow, he just sent me more pics. I'm in love with this exactly the way I had it envisioned it. This guy is good.

Shortly after that I was making goofy car sounds an shifting sounds, lmao

lmao I was doing that when my pistol grip shifter arrived. I was "banging gears" sitting on the sofa while making engine sounds. My wife thought I was nuts...

The hood is very unique and looks really cool - it gets my seal of approval! :thumbsup:

Hawk

That hood detail is BADAZZ! It looks the way it should have been done originally by Chrysler...Great job!

IMG_2417.JPG
Almost got the scoop finished up will get more pics next. After hundreds of mixes an countless searches we have finally got our paint color, it is a modified snakeskin green. Formula classified lmao

View attachment 435785 Almost got the scoop finished up will get more pics next. After hundreds of mixes an countless searches we have finally got our paint color, it is a modified snakeskin green. Formula classified lmao

Classified . . . That's right ! ! ! You want a car with your OWN unique color . . . Looking good ! ! !

IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
Just like Dave says these are gonna be BITCHING. Installing the kingdigit door handles...WOW

Good choice on color, anything else getting thrown in or just all green? The scowl is going to be one Bitchin Ride no doubt about it with all the cool little touches being thrown in.

Auto Transport Service
Back