• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 Bee garage find

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello ,my name is Dave and I was on the site about 6 years ago. Sold my 69 rt charger and went to the dark side of e bodies. 74 challenger was for my wife unfortunately she pass do to brain cancer. Sold the challenger and started looking. Was in the process at the eleventh hour of buying a 70 coronet and got a call from my friend about a 70 super bee.A guy was looking at my friends 67 mustang and said he had a mopar. Next thing I know my buddy told me to call him. The Bee was sitting for 2 years,he owned it for 10. This is it.The Bee is a 383 4 spd car comes with 4:10 and 3:23 centers .Has air induction hood and comes with 6 pack set up. Has a 440 in it and pistol grip. No option plate so I was bummed about that. Waiting to get it home,hired a transporting company to bring to me.Funny thing is the guy was not selling it till next year. I am blessed.

IMG_0508.JPG IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0502.JPG

Sorry to hear about your wife, Dave.

Great find - I love the '70 Bees!

My condolences as well...

Nice find! Welcome back!

Thank you all, my wife loved crazy plum purple so I think she was in on it.

Sorry for your Loss.. Sweet B, Looks like you got a real nice one.. Congrats,,.. and welcome to the FBBO..

Welcome back, Sir.
You have had some tough luck. I'd go bonkers without my Wife to even me out. I once built a 73 Challenger for her but she didn't like it as much as either of us had hoped. Years later we bought a new Challenger.
Best of luck with the car and if you are looking for a woman, take solace in the fact that men in the 40-60 age range have LOTS of eager women to pick from!

Welcome. Nice Bee

Nice Bee congrats on find. Sorry about the loss of your wife

Sorry for your loss but welcome back to the forum. You lucked out on one sweet ride. Love the color!

sorry for your loss, and congrats on the find!

Welcome back! I lost my wife to cancer too so when I say that I'm sorry for your loss, I truly know what you're going through. Great looking Bee - best of luck with it!

Sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Nice car. Welcome from Minnesota.

Thanks to all replies,now its the wait game on the car. Lucky its at my friends house until they pick it up. Nothing like buying a car and not seeing it in person but I have friends that sent me so many pics. The Bee is 800 miles away.

Sorry for your loss. Congrats on your gain !!!

Cool car

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal Sierra's

Auto Transport Service
Back