• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My second car - Super Bee with a Hemi 4 speed

Yea cool like "Mopar or no car" I always say..Your yellow car is Bee- utiful.. I like the b-bodys but love all "mopars" Welcome to the site......rochester ny

I talk about my A body drivers all the time it seems.
Since my B bodies are under construction all I can do with them is post "how toos" and questions.

Welcome from NW CT from another B & E-body owner. Great looking group of Mopars man!

Welcome aboard
Thanks for joining
You JUST purchased that car ...correct?
"Cars On Line"?

Welcome aboard
Thanks for joining
You JUST purchased that car ...correct?
"Cars On Line"?
Thank you, you're welcome, and I purchased my "Bee" in Sept 1977. Then the fun began with sanding, sanding, and sanding all of the old paint off by hand! She was 2 1/2 years in the making.

Thanks, this will be entertaining, educational, and fun for me to be a member of the forum! ... that was on a bumper sticker from MD State Police 'slogan' for radar when radar first came out in the mid to late seventies. Did you notice that I had to fill the trunk key hole for that art work to look best? Additionally, I filled the side marker reflectors and call the car "Lil' Stinger" instead of Super Bee in side the rear stripe. I will see if I can post a picture of that also...

Thanks for all of the compliments, hard work pays even 37 years later... Please find a few more pics added. What else do you care to see?

DSCF1887.JPG DSCF1899.JPG DSCF1900.JPG

Welcome from NC. I wasn't there, but I thought I saw this in some pics from Carlisle and was wondering about the back stripe. Were you there? Looks cool!

Welcome from NC. I wasn't there, but I thought I saw this in some pics from Carlisle and was wondering about the back stripe. Were you there? Looks cool!
It's a real honor to have become a member of this site and yes some pics are from the 'Show Field" last year and this year from the 'car corral' at Carlisle. ...and I really thank you for your compliment.

Welcome. I like your Challenger. Looks a lot like my Hemi Challenger.

100_1664 [640x480].jpg

Welcome to THE best site on the web!

No, it's not a Bee. It is my 70' 440 Sixpack Charger R/T S.E.

20150809_200311.jpg

Now your Charger is one very sweet ride, you do have great tastes in automobiles. such a clean machine! oh, by the way thanks for clearing up my mystery about the covered car.

Auto Transport Service
Back