• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NAT'S !!!!

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Ready to hit it to Columbus for the show.Looks like the weather will be decent.

POPS

I'm heading out in the morning as well. Temps should be tolerable this year but forecast says we might get WET!

We were there today setting up our site. The midway looks to have more vendors, but the regular swap meet side has been condensed of two rows. Lets hop for good weather and turn out.

Got in around 7. Out to eat and will hit it tomorrow.

Mike sign 1.jpg

Could one of you guys go by the TorqStorm tent and give me a opinion
on there single supercharger set up. Maybe even a video of it running!

I'll be there tomorrow with Larry and my girl. Should be a fun day.... sure is nice being less than 2 hrs away.

I'll be there tomorrow as well. My first time some 15 years.

Never been. Was supposed to go a couple years ago but a last minute family event came up and I had to go to Missouri instead. I'll get there in the next couple years. Going to the Roadkill nights dragrace in Pontiac tomorrow, my brother is racing. Hope everyone has a good time and good weather at the Nats.

Have some pics up on the Mopar Nats thread. Guess the campground guys saw some moisture on Fri. nite.

Just got home,had to get on and tell all it was a great time. Great swap meet found most things I was after!! Will go next year and plan to stay all three days,two days not enough.
POPS

Rained hard for an hour right before I got to Columbus Friday night, but Saturday was all sunshine. My phone was draining energy so I didn't get many pics unfortunately. Still had a good time
20170812_213203.jpg

This was at the mall on Brice road. They would do burnouts till the tires blew them change em and do it again

Attachments

• 17NatsApp3.pdf
    445.7 KB · Views: 200
Auto Transport Service
Back