• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need burgundy/white 68 charger interior pics

68chargerpilot

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
I have a 68 RR1 burgundy with white top charger. Much of the original interior was gone by the time I got the car. It was burgundy with white seats/ door trim panels white head liner and arm rests....I think. I need pictures for reference if anyone can provide them.

Ive not seen many of this color combination. It's a beautiful combo. Ive done a search and found the pics on line of one setting in the snow. Talk about car ****!!!

Yup. Got the same combo on an R/T here. What color is the dash pad? Red or black?

I have a 68 RR1 burgundy with white top charger. Much of the original interior was gone by the time I got the car. It was burgundy with white seats/ door trim panels white head liner and arm rests....I think. I need pictures for reference if anyone can provide them.

Ive not seen many of this color combination. It's a beautiful combo. Ive done a search and found the pics on line of one setting in the snow. Talk about car ****!!!
I know a guy that just obtained one like you describe, recently . He told me it is mucho rare. If he doesn't respond to this thread, I will tell him about it.............MO

Dash was all burgundy with the normal black inserts for instruments, radio, and over the glove box.

Dash was all burgundy with the normal black inserts for instruments, radio, and over the glove box.
Then your A pillar trim will be red along with the carpet.

The seat belts will be red also. The exposed metal areas on the inner door area will be painted white. The upper door pad will white as well.

Last edited:
I have a 68 Charger that has a white & green interior and I believe that your interior would most likely be set up like this, except the green would be burgundy. Although not shown, I have a green package tray and a white headliner.

Charger 2.jpg

I think your correct. Mine was shift in the floor not the column . Has center console which is burgundy with a couple small carpet trim pieces on the sides. I have all that. I'm missing everything in white for sure. I seem to recall im also missing the burgundy glove box door and the center pad from the steering wheel. Everything is stored in my garage in Va. I can't get up there to go through it all until next month. If anyone has left over parts that I could buy please let me know.

Not mine...but i do agree about the color combo!!

Screenshot_2017-07-03-22-21-51-1.png Screenshot_2017-08-13-12-21-45-1.png

When I was Mopar shopping I had a guy email me these. I think he was in the process of switching it over from black to white at that time about 4-5 years ago.

IMG_0412.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG

Black just doesn't do it in that car, especially with a red exterior......even if he did eventually put on white door panels. A white interior needs blue, green or burgandy to better offset it.

She ain't perty yet...but she's mine

20170906_112856.jpg

As soon as I home I'll get you some picture . Patience is a virtue at least that what I tell the kids

Oh...and the custom speaker holes in the door panels...:elmer::BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back