• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need some screws

74charger07ram

Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
74 Charger. The screws that hold the center floor console to the brackets (four places) and the three screws that hold the ring and boot to the floor. Does anyone know what type, length, dia., pitch count, etc. screws these are? Thanks

The ones that hold the console to the brackets look like these on my 73.
console screw.jpg

74 Charger. The screws that hold the center floor console to the brackets (four places) and the three screws that hold the ring and boot to the floor. Does anyone know what type, length, dia., pitch count, etc. screws these are? Thanks
OK, found one pic that showed the boot. They look like nothing more than a round head fillips, pan head I believe they are called. The key would length.
The parts book does not list a specific part numer which leads me to believe they are not special.
Where can I send the others. PM me an address and ill pop them in the mail.
00boot.jpg

Those screws in post #3 were used well into the 80's and 90's.

Difficult to find at the hardware store, but super easy to find at the U-pull yard on FWD cars and tracks/vans.

Those screws in post #3 were used well into the 80's and 90's.

Difficult to find at the hardware store, but super easy to find at the U-pull yard on FWD cars and tracks/vans.
Yup....my 95 Dakota uses them.

Same for the sometimes odd length bolts with captive washers and recessed head tops.

They are on their way (post 3)
UPDATE, I also included 3 of the shifter boot screws, may not be perfect but close. If they don't work throw them in a drawer.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back