• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never seen one of these before ...

This car seems to show up on craigslist about every other year, or so. Not sure if it gets passed around, or the seller tries to list again.

Probably a nice toy to have around and not too out of line price wise.

This car seems to show up on craigslist about every other year, or so. Not sure if it gets passed around, or the seller tries to list again.

Probably a nice toy to have around and not too out of line price wise.

It is in Sun City (AKA Gods Waiting Room) so it probably does get passed around.

00202_fLM10eoWOhi_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_1YxJPdAwMBa_1200x900.jpg

00202_kqOvMqJkxrs_1200x900.jpg

1963 plymouth cudiant convertible car is in excellent shape new interior nice paint top is also in good condition. Car has been converted to a 360 HP Mopar with a 727 automatic transmission with turbo shifter GPS speedometer. car has Barracuda front end and valiant rear end . The best of both cars put into one. Car also has nice stereo system and American craegar rims . No ac or power steering. Car flys down the road and is a real head turner

63 Valiant with a 64 Barracuda front clip
Bastard stepchild, the front does fit nice, body lines etc.
But no thanks

Seen it the front end treatment before. It's the best part of the 64' 65' Barracuda.

This car was listed on craigslist several years back at 18 grand. I remember the car as my barber was trying to buy it. If memory serves me correctly, it was in Prescott, AZ at that time. The asking price was 18 grand at that time and he wanted to pay 13, maybe 14. He ended up buying a slant 6 Valiant convertible off eBay sight unseen.

RARE,ONE OF, ONLY ONE LIKE IT, SPECIAL !! and only found in sunny AZ.
Not a fan of convertibles But a cool little ride.

had a buddy that had one with a 273. in it

Auto Transport Service
Back