• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

I prefer to call it a big cock.

This is a Big Cock

Place looks absolutely amazing Richard!!

Dorking Cock.jpg

If you guys want to come from OK & IL, I'll push one of the cars outside for a night or two to make room for you.

If you guys want to come from OK & IL, I'll push one of the cars outside for a night or two to make room for you.

RC, I that made me think of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Can you imagine all your FBBO buddies showing up in their RVs for a MOPAR holiday?

So...do you hot rod your own elevator.

How fast can you make if go? LOL

So...do you hot rod your own elevator.

How fast can you make if go? LOL

Funny you should mention that. National codes dictate that a residence elevator can travel no faster than 40 fpm. Mine has been hot rodded to go 60 fpm.

:D

I checked on the place at noon (and to deliver another progress payment to the builder) and the sheet rock has been delivered & the crew is already going like gangbusters on it. They say that they'll be done rocking on Friday & will be starting to skim the place starting Saturday.

:thumbsup:

That's awesome, sounds like they're getting after it. Good luck

Gee RC,
Just getting it closed in and insulated just in time!
It really looks swell!
Congratulations!
PS: When I retire soon for the 2nd time, can I live in your garage and wash the cars, tractor etc for you?

looking awesome RC! Very nice place, you have to be stoked at this point, and chomping at the bit to get in there..

Upstairs is all boarded & skimmed. Downstairs is more 1/2 boarded & 1/3 skimmed. The concrete walkway in the front & apron in the rear are poured.than
IMG_20161101_163528820.jpg
IMG_20161101_163720671_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back