• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

We had these curved corner beads put in all the outside corners in the living area....

corner.jpg

And they get finished off at the baseboards with these....

media.jpg

http://www.squarzit.com/

Really great RC. Does "better half" have enough stuff to fill the walls yet? lol. It's gonna be great I'm sure.

We had these curved corner beads put in all the outside corners in the living area....

View attachment 369575

And they get finished off at the baseboards with these....

media.nl

http://www.squarzit.com/
I really like that look. Did that in the log home I built in '02. Nice touch plus it softens the spaces. Even did it at the interior door openings and ripped custom solid oak jamb profiles. No door casing used...

Ran across this today.... made me think of the New "garage".
IMG_0752 (2).JPG

Looking real good RC, gonna be a fine place for sure!

Looking really nice RC...

Funny you should mention that. National codes dictate that a residence elevator can travel no faster than 40 fpm. Mine has been hot rodded to go 60 fpm.

:D
Can't ever leave well enough alone...
The manly thing to do...

grunt grunt grunt "More power" to quote Tim Taylor
{Tim Allen} Tool Time/Home Improvement

When is the party for all us FBBO members that have been watching, and drooling?
I have an RV so all I need is a spot to park......Hehe think cousin Eddy.
Really though, it looks fantastic!

So what's the latest RC, no update in almost a month. Must be some progress being made, even with the turkey day weekend.

So what's the latest RC, no update in almost a month. Must be some progress being made, even with the turkey day weekend.

Heating system is about 70% in. 1st coat of paint upstairs & the trim guys started today. Tile guy is supposed to be in next week.

A lot better than dirt mud gravel...

looking good

I'm envious!!! Looks great and I can imagine how relieving it must be to have a clean path finally.

Auto Transport Service
Back