• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

Whew I was holding my breath waiting a few pics. Thought I was gonna pass out there a couple times! Lookin' good!

I bet you're happier than a pig in ****..... how about some pics of the whole shooting match...?

Here's the other portion of the 4-bay garage (2 wide X 2 deep), which still needs some organization.....

DSCF9277.JPG

And the exterior complete with rental truck. Landscaping is on the agenda next.

DSCF9275.JPG

Maybe you can have Submit follow you around with a video camera while you take us on a guided tour of your beautiful new home?

Glad that you're finally moved in . . . I know that you and the Mrs are very happy to be there - Finally too.

Great looking place . . . I'm jealous . . . Enjoy ! ! !

I'm sure you'll have many enjoyable years there RC, I'm sure it is stunning! Glad to see you've escaped to the lake for the weekend, you deserve a break.
Congratulations on completing the "garage" that happens to have living quarters.
Well done my friend

Dang....you got to be one rich mofo! :D Looking good no matter if you did go into deep debt. Maybe that's what I need to do. Screw it all and get what I want right now lol. Anyways, my air lines are all PVC 480 PSI crap and it's 33 years old now. Many told me that it's going to explode but so far, it hasn't. However, I do open the compressor valve very slowly now a days and keep my eyes closed! Only thing I may have better is more room? It don't matter anymore anyways....I'm way older and decrepit....uh cough cough wheeze

Who made your garage door? Is the motor on the side to save ceiling space?
I don't know the door itself, but the opener looks like a Liftmaster. Best opener I've ever had, the lock mechanism makes more noise than the opener itself. Our basement garage is below the kitchen and you can barely hear it open.
Bought mine online for <$300 , and pay no attention to needing a pro install it.
If I can do it, anybody can:D

Auto Transport Service
Back