• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

Looks like that drains towards your house. Yikes!

Yes, there is a hill in front, but it'll be fine. The angle of the dangle from that vantage point makes it look much worse in the picture than it does when you are standing on terrafirma.

Your hill reminds me my daughter lives on a street named Roadrunner Hill. That's where the Coronet will live when I'm too old to drive or die.

So "cheaper than dirt" these days is still mighty expensive. Spread out one truck load ( about 15 ton or 8 cubic yards ) and it don't cover much area @ about 6" deep. ......................MO

So "cheaper than dirt" these days is still mighty expensive. Spread out one truck load ( about 15 ton or 8 cubic yards ) and it don't cover much area @ about 6" deep. ......................MO

No kidding. I think they said that they're up to 10 on the front so far (when I took the pictures today) including the front banking.

dirt2.jpg

I couldn't begin to imagine what a place like that would cost in the N/E compared to N/E rural Missouri where I am at. My neighbor is a mile away but St. Louis is also 120 miles!

No kidding. I think they said that they're up to 10 on the front so far (when I took the pictures today) including the front banking.

Correction; Submit says that we are up to 18 truck loads deposited in various places around the yard with 5 more to come. :eek:

Thinking aloud I just kinda knew that "Submit" was involved at this point. At least she didn't "desacrate" the lower level of the house! I have the same problem with my better-half!

Going to make mud pies tomorrow? Looks like got a big storm.

On the iPhone kinda like a Thomas Kinkade. Cool

Why is dirt so expensive?
It's sort of everywhere

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Isn't there tri-axles there? 23 ton instead of tandem' s 15, you're really paying for the transport.
Looking sweet RC

Pretty pictures.

Have you thought of a name for your new home? How about The Ponderosa. Those trees in the photo remind me of Bonanza.

Wow lots of fencing around there. Are the neighbors friendly? Or did those go up since they met you?

Wow lots of fencing around there. Are the neighbors friendly? Or did those go up since they met you?
Good question RC?
To keep you out, or keep you in?
Bless you RC, I wouldn't make a good neighbor.

Auto Transport Service
Back