• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here with a roadrunner

RyansRunner

Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the opportunity to join the group. I recently inherited a 1970 Roadrunner. 383, 4 speed, rm23, fy1 car.
I sure look forward to hanging out here and learning all i can. This is my 2nd mopar (68 new yorker 2door) but ive never had this much work (fun?) ahead of me. She is currently in about 1000 pieces. Needs paint and then reassembly (should all be there) my friend was in the process of a resto when he passed. I hope to be here quite often as i undertake the greatest adventure of my adult life.
-Ryan

Last edited:
Hi, a big welcome!

Sorry about your friend, I'm sure he'd be happy about you finishing the road runner. You can learn just about everything you need on this site, just have to ask the questions! And before someone bugs you about it, there's no 'frame off' on these uni-bodies. :)
7944A__00931.1520315567.jpg

Welcome from Maine!

Welcome from NY.
This is the place to be to help get that RR back together for sure.
383, 4-spd car? That's a combo I covet personally.
And condolences for losing your friend. Great way to honor his memory by getting that car resurrected.

Sounds like a great project, a 4-speed RR.
You'll think about him every time you're driving it, smiling and grabbing gears!!
Good luck.

Welcome to FBBO

share any photos of said 70 RR 383 4 speed ?

Welcome from a fellow WI-nite. '70 is my favorite year, sorry you had to acquire it under the circumstances; but bet your departed friend would be happy it is you who took over his project. Best of luck.

Welcome from Florida. Roll up your sleeves and get ready. Would love to see some pics of the project.

Hey guys, thanks for the opportunity to join the group. I recently inherited a 1970 Roadrunner. 383, 4 speed, rm23, fy1 car.
I sure look forward to hanging out here and learning all i can. This is my 2nd mopar (68 new yorker 2door) but ive never had this much work (fun?) ahead of me. She is currently in about 1000 pieces. Needs paint and then reassembly (should all be there) my friend was in the process of a resto when he passed. I hope to be here quite often as i undertake the greatest adventure of my adult life.
-Ryan
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back