• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody! Sorry it took so long to get onto the sight just been busy working on my car. I have a 69 Dodge Charger with a 318, 904 tranny and a 8 1/4 rearend. I bought the car out of Boston a couple of years ago and it had more rust on it than the person told me when I bought it off of ebay. I then built a garage and got a air compressor and a welder and have went to town. I have new floor boards in and a new trunk floor in just have to buy the trunk ext. and put them in. I have done a lot of work to the car already and learn as I go. This is the 7th charger I have owned. 15 years ago I had a 69r/t with a 440, 4 speed. I sure do miss that car. But that was in Iowa and a divorse took care of that and now I'm on another project. I'm sure I will be on here with lots of questions when I get time. I still love reading everybodys stories and I will answer any question that I can if I get to them in time. Thanks guys and to a great sight. Later, Graig PS. I will try to get some pics on soon.

Welcome Graig. 7th Charger huh? Not to bad. I think I've owned about that many road runners. After a total of 54 cars, I've kinda lost track

Yea, I bought my first 68 charger when I was 15, then a 69 se, it got hit bought another 69 se with damage so I took both and made one. I was about ready for paint and I got t boned and reck the car bad. So I sold them and a few years later came accross a guy that had a 69 r/t and I bought that and was working on that when I got divorced. Needless to say the car went to. I moved to SC 12 years ago and about 4 years ago found a 70 charger and bought that and started working on that but then found this 69 I have now out of Boston and had to have it. So I bought that and sold the 70 to a guy in Colorado. So I guess that equals 6 cars. Sorry I lost track to. I still love the 68 thru 70 chargers with 69 being the top of my list.

Welcome!

Lots of us know that divorce refrain...sometimes hard to emerge with your toys still intact...not to mention anything else...

:grin:
Ray

been there, Lost a 1970 plum crazy charger R/T right after it was finished by divorce.

hey guys, thanks for all the welcome aboards. Makes you feel pretty warm inside. Ah nothing like being with mopar fans. As far as my 69 r/t I sold it very cheap and then did the bancruptcy. I would not let her get it. I'm gonna have to move before long but I hope to get a lot of work done over the holidays. I'm off after tomorrow until the 5th of Jan. So in that amount of time I will get some pics up. I have to get them off the cd's and back on this new computer. I have taken a ton of pics to make sure I know how to put it back together. I still know I will have to ask for help but the pics have already come in handy. Well I hope everybody has a great Christmas and I will get back soon. Thanks again for all the welcomes, and please take it easy on the beatings. Later, Graig

Damnit man....if you were gonna sell it real cheap, ya coulda at least sold it to ME!:edgy:

Yea, I bought my first 68 charger when I was 15, then a 69 se, it got hit bought another 69 se with damage so I took both and made one. I was about ready for paint and I got t boned and reck the car bad. So I sold them and a few years later came accross a guy that had a 69 r/t and I bought that and was working on that when I got divorced. Needless to say the car went to. I moved to SC 12 years ago and about 4 years ago found a 70 charger and bought that and started working on that but then found this 69 I have now out of Boston and had to have it. So I bought that and sold the 70 to a guy in Colorado. So I guess that equals 6 cars. Sorry I lost track to. I still love the 68 thru 70 chargers with 69 being the top of my list.

you went through more chargers than they did filming the dukes of hazzard. welcome!!

Auto Transport Service
Back