• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Ohio

Am i crazy, or is this car a 'survivor' drag racer...? i'd LOVE to hear where you found this wonderful car! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the pics... we can even see through the smoke in some of 'em... ;)

Not sure if it's a true super stocker from back in the day. Not sure on much of the history of the car at all the guy I got it from had it for a few years and was thining this collection down other then that that's about it. Factory power window a/c car and 90% of that stuff is gone. Would love to find some history on it tho

Welcome from northern Ohio. If you are at any of the tracks up north stop in and say hi. Look for the big green wagon. We are usually at Magnolia or Quaker City and hopefully 42 if it finally reopens.

Will definitely have to come hang out I'm trying to bust her out late spring early summer this year!!

Sounds like time for a reunion in northern Ohio this spring. Massillon football,etc.I know one of the guys that was in the Massillon football movie.( Uniontown area)

That's nuts I live in Massillon!!

Djh65-small world,huh?? Daughter-in-law teaches at Massillon high school.You probably heard of my buddy, but I'll keep suspense going, I know how exasperating wondering is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahah ya got that right!!!
I know a few guys around here just might know who it is

Enuf for suspense Djh65--- Snodgrass for last name???? His mom used to babysit the linebacker that went OSU??

Welcome from the Ohio snowbelt. Sometimes Thompson doesn't open as early as other tracks, but you're far enough south that your normally don't need to worry about that.

Welcome from MI. Good looking Plymouth.... plans for Ruby?

Welcome fron Fairport Harbor, OH. Nice looking car. Are you thinking nostalgia drags ?

Auto Transport Service
Back