• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, long time lurker, from Sweden

Jarven

Great to see you here my friend! You are correct great minds do think alike. Thank you for sharing your story in relation to your build and your kind comments! Truly, awesome on your dad's recovery and the time you too are sending together on your project. Memories that will last forever!

Feel free to contact me anytime via pm if you need any advice or help!

Justin

Jarven

Great to see you here my friend! You are correct great minds do think alike. Thank you for sharing your story in relation to your build and your kind comments! Truly, awesome on your dad's recovery and the time you too are sending together on your project. Memories that will last forever!

Feel free to contact me anytime via pm if you need any advice or help!

Justin

Thanks Justin! I will most likely need that help, but your GTX thread is so well documented that it will probably be enough just by searching that one for info. But what i could need assistance with is chasing down missing parts, bits and pieces..

Thanks Justin! I will most likely need that help, but your GTX thread is so well documented that it will probably be enough just by searching that one for info. But what i could need assistance with is chasing down missing parts, bits and pieces..
Let me know what you need. I may have it or know someone whom does...

Auto Transport Service
Back