• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Talladega AL

thepontiacman

Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
I am a Pontiac guy but can appreciate all kinds of cars. Have found cars and parts over the years and try to pass them on to enthusiasts that want them. Don't own a Mopar right now but time will see what pops up.
Located Talladega AL since 1970. Have family photo slides of winged cars going around Talladega.

I will be posting up a few parts for Mopar guys in the Classified section soon.....so stay tuned. Access to many parts.

Hope I can help someone here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, there are several Pontiac fans here as well, you'll fit in. :) I hope you've scanned those Talladega slides to share with us!
91011.gif

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Hope you score a Mopar. I had a Tin Indian myself in the mid 80's. 61 Catalina with all of SD parts from the list added on. Had 1150 miles on it when I bought it. Sold it 6 months later with an 80% profit on my investment. BTW, since you are a Pontiac guy, do you know what MOPAR stands for in Pontiac circles?

I am a Pontiac guy but can appreciate all kinds of cars. Have found cars and parts over the years and try to pass them on to enthusiasts that want them. Don't own a Mopar right now but time will see what pops up.
Located Talladega AL since 1970. Have family photo slides of winged cars going around Talladega.

I will be posting up a few parts for Mopar guys in the Classified section soon.....so stay tuned. Access to many parts.

Hope I can help someone here.
Welcome to the site.....and I edited your post because if I hadn't, it would turn into a classified ad in short order.

Welcome to FBBO

I was a Pontiac/Tin Indian man myself, so was my drag racing stepdad Bob

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten.

ooooooh....a slide-show....can hardly wait. :lol:

Welcome to FBBO you Poncho lover you. :thumbsup:

There will now be a load of keen members itching to see your junk displayed here for sale. :)

Welcome from another Alabama guy, but I'm Mopar all the way. I did own a 63 Catalina 4 door hardtop with a 389, which I inherited from my grandmother in 69. It didn't last long as it was stolen a few months later.

Auto Transport Service
Back