• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mopar Owner

JohnDizzy

Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
I just got my first Mopar. A 1973 Dodge Charger SE with a 1969 440 and automatic. I have been visiting the thread for weeks and decided to join because I have a couple questions I cant locate answers on but will try and post them in the correct thread.

Welcome to the world of Mopar Madness. Dizzy ? yes for sure,this site will make your head spin !!!!

Welcome and congrats :thumbsup:

Welcome! Now show us some pictures!

Welcome to FBBO from sonny SoCal. Let's see some pics of that Charger..... mandatory for entry

Welcome to FBBO from sunny NorCal

I just got my first Mopar. A 1973 Dodge Charger SE with a 1969 440 and automatic. I have been visiting the thread for weeks and decided to join because I have a couple questions I cant locate answers on but will try and post them in the correct thread.

Brought my son home from the hospital in a 75 SE.
Wish I still had that car.

She is in primer and pieces but everything was in the trunk and the body is solid minus the driver rear quarter which has a case of the rot.

image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back