• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Old guy...

KEVIN MIGNOSA

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I believe I was a member here years ago, (sefipoly) but unable to find myself or recover any passwords.... Probably been to long. I was lost in the whole facebook group thing for a while and tired of all the facebook crap, so I am returning....

Anyway, I have a 66 Dodge Charger, Poly 318, .264x.450 lift Schneider cam and springs, a reworked stock 4bbl intake, TTI headers, pypes exhaust, holley 600 vac secondary carb, Motor is punched .080 over has had some head work, stock compression, all new internals (about 6 years ago now and 3000 miles) with arp bolts and studs. 727 trans, kevlar bands, red eagle clutches and steels, deep trans pan, 2200 stall converter, running hydro fluid....she runs pretty good. Hope to hit a dyno this year. looking for about 330-350 hp..... Getting ready to up grade the torsion bars (replaced rear springs last year) and sway bars front and rear, frame connectors, and do a little brake work.... Since these pics last year, I got rid of the small air cleaner, went back to a full size 14", now have the stock intake on, and those ss hoses, went back to rubber. could never get them to quit leaking.... what a PITA.....

Thanks for letting me join!!
20160904_112852.jpg
20160904_113236.jpg
20160904_113001.jpg
20160904_112852.jpg
20160904_113236.jpg
20160904_113001.jpg
20160904_112933.jpg

I like the red stripe!

Welcome back

Welcome...Nice looking 1st gen....

The red stripe is SWEET! Sets the car off great!

"Thanks for letting you join"....Like we had a choice. They let everyone in here!
Welcome to the jungle. Nice looking car.

Welcome from Ohio from another old guy.

Welcome back to the site. Very cool color combo on that Charger.

Hey guys this one is my fault! Just kidding Kevin!
Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join back up! Great group of guys on here! Look forward to cruising with you in the spring. Check out @Forklift on here. He has an awesome 66 Belvedere convertible restomod and lives right down the road from me. He's a great guy and will be out and around in the spring as well. Eastern NC respresenting some Mopars! I like it!

Hi there & nice Charger!

Welcome Back to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

cool Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back