• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To B Bodies

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
I am from western WV (KY, OH,WV) area. I recently purchased a 68 Road Runner hardtop project from SC area. Fender tag & Vin still intact, (383 HP, 4 speed, missing) 3.55 sure grip still attached, matador red original color, red interior, 26" radiator. My plan for it is keeping it mostly original (completely restored) with exception of front disc brakes (no booster), prob go with 440 ci, hope to see 600 HP.
Plans are to make a nice driver hot rod. Thanks for the add!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!

You have passed the first rule of entry...pictures!

Best of luck on your project!

welcome and keep the updates coming. great projects

Welcome from Indiana. Good luck on the project.

Welcome from Charleston WV! Where u at man? Keep us up on your progress

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Thx for posting pics on your first go around

Red on red 68 Runner is gonna be a pretty car when you get her done!

Welcome!

Welcome! Looks like a great project. I went to Morehead State and spent plenty of time out your way from Huntington down to Louisa, KY. Love that area!!!

big jump from Huntington to Yuma!

Don't I know it!! I'm from N. Ky but spent 4 years in Morehead. Friends from Kenova, Huntington, Louisa and beyond. It's been 20 years since I caused trouble out that way lol.

Don't I know it!! I'm from N. Ky but spent 4 years in Morehead. Friends from Kenova, Huntington, Louisa and beyond. It's been 20 years since I caused trouble out that way lol.
thats ok, I'm causing enough for both of us

Welcome from NW CT. Please keep us posted on your project...

Cool project, I do love 68 RR's
but I'm a bit partial/bias too

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal Sierras

Welcome from MD, and yes, pics are always a rite of passage. I am a fan of the 68 RRs. Love the grille and tail sections of that year. Keep us posted on the progress 4sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back