• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO, but not to MoPars!

Bighead440

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Hello. Thanks for providing this forum for camaraderie and tech sharing. I have been associated with MoPars since I began working at a small-town Mom&Pop Chrysler/Plymouth dealership in 1982. My first MoPar was a 1966 Dodge Coronet 500, 383HP/727 car that I picked up in 1985, on Easter Sunday. Many MoPar cars and engine builds later, it's still part of my DNA. Looking forward to learning more about stuff and offering help to others if I can. RB

mms_picture (90).jpg
mms_picture (91).jpg
mms_picture (92).jpg
My most recent B-Body score is this '71 Satellite, 318/904 car, which I intend to 451/727 very soon. Also converting to late-Abody disc brakes and 8.75" rear (currently 8.25").

Welcome to FBBO - just buff her out with a coat of wax and she'll be looking good.....

Welcome from Pa!
Liking the Dart too.
It's a "270" model that had a 318, then a 400BB transplant by it's previous owner. I yanked the 400 and installed a 400ish HP 360, to balance it better for the street. Maybe if it ever gets mini-tubbed and narrowed-up, I'll big block it again. Runs 7.70s in the 1/8mi on pump premium.

Auto Transport Service
Back