• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar

Dr. Dart

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
The last Mopar I owned was a '72 Duster. But, on a recent trip to Arkansas I found a 62 Dart 440 for sale with an asking price of $7500 that may change that. It looks to be all original and in excellent shape with only minor rust under the chrome around the rear window and a tear in the front seat.

I believe it has a 318 in it (which the seller says was recently rebuilt) but am not sure. It also has the push button trans.

If I buy it I would like to update to disk brakes, do some engine work to get about 350 - 400 HP, whatever other driveline upgrades have to be done to handle the HP, and whatever else is needed to make it a safe daily driver.

Does anyone know of a good Mopar shop in the Little Rock/Hot Springs area of Arkansas?

I will be moving there next year and don't want to haul it to Jersey and then back again.

Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back