• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the mopar world.

Yardbird

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Just want to say hey to all you folks on fbbo! Also Thank You to the ones that make this site possible. I've been reading the ads and forums and find them to be quite interesting and useful. Enuf BS. now it's time for business. I currently own two mopars, a 71 demon 340(h code) and a 70 coronet r/t 440 4spd. I am looking for a good body for the coronet or a complete parts car. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm computer challenged so bear with me as I figure out how to use this site to reply to any responses. Thanks! Happy smoke trails!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome. Love them Coronets!

Welcome Yardbird! Awesome that you have a demon, not many of those out there anymore...that was my first mopar back in 1990...it was a silver/ black int. '72 with a slant six...fun car, wish I had it back!

Hi Yardbird!
Welcome to the forum!

Great car the 71 demon!
But that lil ol 70 Coronet R/T...NAH!
They aint worth a dime....
Tell you what: I'll give you a few thousand dollars for it, Yeah, I'll help you and take it off your hands if you wish!

HA HA
(One of my FAV cars of all time)

Auto Transport Service
Back