• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie, 66 Charger

75Camaro4x4

Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

I got a 66 Charger from my Uncle. Looking forward to making it a driver again. 383/auto. Car got damaged during transport, and because the engine sat, will need another rebuild. So many questions, but I'll make use of the search button first : P

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks all, I am really looking forward to it. It needs alot of tlc, but could also be much worse. Its in waaaaay better shape than anything else I own lol.

Also, old pic. I have American Racing rims for the front and rear.

good looking car and lots of folks here and at the 66-67charger forum to help with info and parts.

I'm new to the site as well...I got a warm welcome and have got a lot of the tough questions answered. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Welcome to the site,you wanta trade cars? P.m. me if your interested in letting the 66 go

Welcome! And nice charger. I got my daughter a pink 66 charger toy as a stocking stuffer, funny thing is that's the main toy she plays with.

Welcome! And nice charger. I got my daughter a pink 66 charger toy as a stocking stuffer, funny thing is that's the main toy she plays with.[/QUOTE

Hmmmm....could there be a connection somewhere, lol??? Happy Holidays Friend!!

Great 66 project

welcome to FBBO

2 years of struggles and finally getting to where I have the time and place to work on it again. The 383 is coming out, I am going to tear down the 383 and 400 and seeing which one I can rebuild cheaper.

2 year old welcome thread

good luck

2 year old welcome thread

good luck
Oops, thought I posted in the build section. Ill find that area and make a separate thread when I have photo updates.
Thanks.

Edit: Its been awhile since I've used forums. I'm making tons of mistakes today, not very forum savvy.

Auto Transport Service
Back