• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEWBIE FROM AUSTRALIA

Xtro

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, just purchased a 1969 Dodge Coronet RT. I have many questions in the coming days so appreciate any info or help in advance. Heres a pic when I just got it home. Cheers.

MY RT.JPG

:welcome: aboard!

Gorgeous Dodge Coronet RT, tell us the story on it.

I just found it locally. It's an original 1969 RT. Colour code is Red on Red. 4 speed manual with a 440 6 pack under the hood. Has the Dana 60 suretrack in the rear. The drivetrain isn't numbers matching but the rest of the car is. I'm trying to find out some history. It was imported in 2010. I tried to contact the guy who imported it but he kind of brushed me off so hard to get the details I'm after. The guy I bought it from has limited knowledge of the history also. I have import paperwork and receipts for any work done here in OZ. Looks like the six pack was sourced from the US as I have the receipts and air cleaner, carbies and ram charger air system all original parts. I have the manifold for the original 4 barrel also.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Very nice car, Welcome from Michigan.

Welcome mate.
Gorgeous R/T Coronet you got there. They are quite simply my favorite of all muscle cars.. And a six pack w a 4sp.
Must say I'm a bit envious.

I just found it locally. It's an original 1969 RT. Colour code is Red on Red. 4 speed manual with a 440 6 pack under the hood. Has the Dana 60 suretrack in the rear. The drivetrain isn't numbers matching but the rest of the car is. I'm trying to find out some history. It was imported in 2010. I tried to contact the guy who imported it but he kind of brushed me off so hard to get the details I'm after. The guy I bought it from has limited knowledge of the history also. I have import paperwork and receipts for any work done here in OZ. Looks like the six pack was sourced from the US as I have the receipts and air cleaner, carbies and ram charger air system all original parts. I have the manifold for the original 4 barrel also.
Great story, very clean!

Welcome. Sweet ride !!!

Welcome from NW CT. Real nice looking ride!

Welcome from Mid-MI. Great looking R/T. enjoy it and I hope you are able find out more of the history.

Auto Transport Service
Back