• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Germany

Laurin666

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Glad to have found this great community. I'm Alex from Germany, 40 years old and quite new to the Mopar scene. Started with Mustangs (I know, I know.......) But recently found a 68 Charger RT in Sweden, FF1, and fell in love. It was sold there in 86 after standing 10 years in a Californian barn. Then sat again for nearly 29 years and rebuild over the years, completed this year. So it was driven only for 10 years. Totally happy with it, it was rust free and all sheet metal is original. At the moment it is modified due to German regulations, hope to have it completed by the end of the year.

IMG_4060.JPG IMG_4061.JPG

Moin,
sieht klasse aus:thumbsup:
Wo genau kommst Du her in Deutschland?

Welkomen from Northern Iowa.
Beautiful car!

Willkommen from Illinois.
Your car is really nice looking. I too, am interested as to what modifications you had to make to be road legal in Germany.

Nice 68! Glad to see some Mopar representation in Germany!

I too would like to know about the modifications....

Ohh and welcome to the forum!

Aint nothing wrong with a Mustang for certain!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the Forum!
GORGEOUS CAR!

Welcome to the site let's see some more pictures. That's a sweet looking charger you have there .

Welcome from sunny California- nice looking charger. Glad you joined this is a great site.

Nice 68

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back