• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from UK

Cman

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
Hi All, I thought it was time I signed on, been lurking around your 'Projects & Restorations' and Tech forums for a while now. Some great information to be had and some amazing work going on out there !

I'm currently driving a Cobra, but whenever I've been drawn to a US car at a show or whatever, 90% of the time it ends up having Dodge or Plymouth on the badge, I guess that makes me some sort of Mopar guy at heart. So Sometime in the not too distant future I plan to be looking for something in the shape of a 66/67 Coronet, I just need to enlarge my garage a bit first.....Then the questions will start !

welcome to FBBO & good luck with your search

Thanks for the welcome !

Thought Id put up a pic of the Cobra, it's running a Cleveland hooked up to a 5 speed manual, lots of fun but I really want something I can use for more days in the year and take my family along with me.
Cob.JPG

Nice Cobra, Mopars will do that to you (grab your attention) I'll be keeping an eye out for whatever you might find. Welcome aboard

Welcome from not so far away:hello2: But isn`t that steering wheel in the picture on the wrong side.....?:icon_cool:

Hi and welcome to the site, your cobra is it a factory five or which other maker

Thanks again and Hi to all of you, specially my 'neighbour' over in Germany, (I spent a bit of time in Freiburg, but I think you are at the other end of the country).

Snakeyes, there are a few Factory five cars in the UK, but there are quite a lot of local companies producing kits, this one is made by AK Sportscars using Jaguar suspension. And yes, the steering is on the 'wrong' side, I guess I'll get used to swapping over when I do get my Mopar !

Hi Cman,

you are right, I am from the other end of Germany, up north close to the sea. And don`t worry about the wrong side, I once went to South Africa where the wheel is also on the "wrong" side. You get used to it very quickly:icon_winkle: I only have problems when crossing the streets and look to the left first...

Auto Transport Service
Back