• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie To The Mopar!!

It's under the "AX".

Don't remember what the "2" means, but no mark under the "X" means no sure grip from the factory.

The best source for 66/67 fender tag decoding is the 55/67 Charger site, but it's not 100% for non-Chargers and it's not super easy to find.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Mid-Michigan. Cool car. Have fun with it.

Welcome to the site, Cool cars too. My first mopar was a 66 Coronet 4 door, cool car and great sleeper after I dropped a 400 in it. Have fun with it and keep us posted.

Welcome from NC. Find an old trail 440 and drop that sucker in it. They can typically be found pretty cheap. If you are going to go sleeper, go big! Love the Mustang as well. My neighbor growing up had 5 of them, 2 hard tops and 3 convertibles, as well as a convertible 66. Good luck with the project and you have come to the right place to get all the help you will need.

Welcome from Ohio & thanks for saving another one!

Welcome from NC. Find an old trail 440 and drop that sucker in it. They can typically be found pretty cheap. If you are going to go sleeper, go big! Love the Mustang as well. My neighbor growing up had 5 of them, 2 hard tops and 3 convertibles, as well as a convertible 66. Good luck with the project and you have come to the right place to get all the help you will need.
LOL Paul- 2 sons&1daughter, all own 90's 'Stangs; I did something wrong,lol! Gonna give the Bee to the grandkids. The 8yr old spent the nite last nite & got dropped by friends- 1st thing he went & opened driver's door to show his buddy.

It’s mine. Trailering it home tommorow. So pumped!!

DFA29233-B189-4264-AEAE-1606E37FD172.jpeg 8E2B0877-701B-465B-8A19-256F76C09B23.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back