• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

Al K

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
OK;it's only the first day of training camp,but we can still have our hopes high that our,yes,OUR team will hoist The Lombardi Trophy come next February. I've got half an ***-cheek(which with my skinny *** ain't much) on the Lions band-wagon;not ready to pay the fare for the full ride yet. They did NOTHING to get better on the D,are looking like the northern version of the Bungles in the arrest department(police department?),and draft like Millen is still at the helm. Doesn't sound like a "fan",eh? They've got more to prove to me.

Then there's my other team. Da Raiders. Budnicks' team as well,IIRC. Their dysfunctional nature used to be their strength,now they're just freakin' dysfunctional. I so-o-o-o-o want them to be a force in the AFC again;how many years will that be?

Wait,you say? Where's the smack? I'm getting mine in game-shape;gimme some time...I still hate the Vikings. And the Bears. I respect,but hold great disdain for The Pack. Gotta give them their props;the record backs it up. Still can't like 'em.

Last edited:
My wife is a cheese head and I like the skins but they sucked the last few years, so when the packs play I go for them and it helps our marriage, happy wife happy life, lol!!

life long Lions fan :headbang:, so thats my pick...now if they just just keep the players out of jail :eek:

Just Win Baby

OK;it's only the first day of training camp,but we can still have our hopes high that our,yes,OUR team will hoist The Lombardi Trophy come next February. I've got half an ***-cheek(which with my skinny *** ain't much) on the Lions band-wagon;not ready to pay the fare for the full ride yet. They did NOTHING to get better on the D,are looking like the northern version of the Bungles in the arrest department(police department?),and draft like Millen is still at the helm. Doesn't sound like a "fan",eh? They've got more to prove to me.

Then there's my other team. Da Raiders. Budnicks' team as well,IIRC. Their dysfunctional nature used to be their strength,now they're just freakin' dysfuntional. I so-o-o-o-o want them to be a force in the AFC again;how many years will that be?

Wait,you say? Where's the smack? I'm getting mine in game-shape;gimme some time...I still hate the Vikings. And the Bears. I respect,but hold great disdain for The Pack. Gotta give them their props;the record backs it up. Still can't like 'em.

I love FOOTBALL, especially college, my college team is the Oregon DUCK's or Pac-12 teams for the most part after that, {I wanted to go to USC, went to Oregon instead}... I am a loyal team guy, if nothing else... I pretty much can't stand the SEC, no matter how good they are, or how many National Championships they have won, too much cheaten/rule bending going on over there for my likens{I'll get flack for that statement}... I am a born & raised {well mostly}, die hard Raiders fan, Just win Baby, please...LOL..., it's been a rough decade for Bay Area Football fans.... I also am a closet Lions fan too, I really like Matt Stafford & Megatron, even N. Suh {even after the really stupid **** he's done, he is a real force in the middle, I'm pissed, that he's from Portland & didn't go to Oregon though}, so I'm in the same boat like Al K, I would like either team to go to the big game or at least the play off... My Pops is a die hard S.F. 49er's fan, he became one, when the Raiders moved to L.A., we have fun with it though, I like them too, but not like my Raiders, I won't admit it too him usually either, even if it's been 2002 since they were a decent team... My big rivals are the Chargers, Chiefs & Broncos, then the Bears & Vikings, use to include Seattle too, then the Patriots & Steelers for obvious reasons, I'm not a big fan of the Giants either, I dislike Eli Manning for his crap he pulled in the draft not going to San Diego when he was drafted by them... I love to see them loose & loose big... Sorry to all the fans of those teams... My early predictions are S.F. & Baltimore in the S.B.... P.S. I'm also a closet Packers fan too, mostly because of Dom Capers Defense & Arron Rogers is from NorCal/Chico Ca. & Univ. of Cal...

Attachments

• Raiders Super Bowl  Trophys.jpg
    Raiders Super Bowl Trophys.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,504
Last edited:
Rut-ro...

Heard today that the Lions may have lost running back Jahvid Best again to concussion-like symptoms. He was placed on the PUP(Physically Unable to Perform) list today. @#$%! @#$%! @#$%,@#$%,@#$%!!! Looks like Stafford will need another 5000 yard passing season for them to remain competitive.

Why the @#$% did they pass on the good running backs in the draft? WHY?!?!?!

At least you get news about the Lions I haven't heard s#@t, in the mass media anyway or even on the NFL or ESPN networks {I watch quite often}, about the Raiders, team or the new coaching staff this year at all... Minimal at best, just a couple of the free agents/trades like Jason Cambell & Mike Bush going away, I wish they would have kept him, McFadden as good as he is, he hasn't proved he can stay healthy for a whole season, Mike Bush was a good durable running/full back...

GO PACK GO! :grin:

Attachments

• GO PACK GO.jpg
    GO PACK GO.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • greenbay.jpg
    greenbay.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,816
Lifelong Broncos fan here. Been a fan since Elway and TD. I have to say I'm pretty excited to have Manning, I live in Indiana and have always supported Manning (but not the colts). I'm glad to see he landed with the Broncos, should be an exciting year.

and it begins....

Attachments

• erin_rodgers.jpg
    erin_rodgers.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,323

Attachments

• 167813_500325969591_787384591_6109497_7559376_n.jpg
    167813_500325969591_787384591_6109497_7559376_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,244
  • 179219_498204818450_506898450_6105671_6241592_n.jpg
    179219_498204818450_506898450_6105671_6241592_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,658
LMAO that bear tag one is pretty damn funny, Alley!!!

Attachments

• pack sucks.jpg
    pack sucks.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,142
They will be going for 7 this year here we go stealers here we go black and gold

And of course is be for them training camp is in my back yard at the college

I want to see the Jets fans go nuts when Sanchez fucks up royally, then hear them demand Tebow, and he comes in, and plays hard football, running the ball and scoring! And, all against New England! THIS is what I DEMAND to see/hear!!

The Chiefs should do better this year then last. I was a Manning fan but not now. He will meet his end at arrowhead. As far as collage GO OU!

No one seems to ever mention the Browns, lol, good reasoning behind that but i will! I hope they do good this year..

Auto Transport Service
Back