• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS 75-76 Charger Rear Bumper Fillers for sale

Sixpactogo

Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Anyone out there working on a 75 or 76 Charger sport?
I have a pair of rear bumper fillers that I believe are for one of these cars. I bought them years ago at a swap meet for my buddies 74 Road Runner. I found out later that the seller mis-labeled them and I never could find him again. Anyway, I finally found out they match up with a 75 and 76 Charger Sport. Will not work on SE. The package with both items is marked PN 3837980 and the individual parts are 3691532 R and 3691533 L. I paid $80.00 for the pair and would like to get my money back out of them if some one has a use for them. Here are some pics
PM me with any interest

filler pkg1.jpg.jpg filler pkg2.jpg.jpg filler pkg3.jpg.jpg filler pkg4.jpg.jpg filler pkg5.jpg.jpg filler pkg6.jpg.jpg

These actually fit the fronts for 1974 Satellite 4 Door cars

they are in the part book!

Hi Marty,
So the saga continues huh? I had a guy last year that told me they were for the rear on 75-6 Charger Sport.
I guess if they are for a 4 door satellite, they may as well find their way into the dumpster. I can't imagine anyone doing a resto on one of them.
Thank you for the info.

Auto Transport Service
Back