• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYC Again: Underground Explosion Near Port Authority Bus Terminal

"The suspect has been identified as 27-year-old Akayed Ullah"

That's funny, he doesn't look Amish?

akayedullah.jpg

Sneaky bastard doing evil in GODs name. There is a very special place for him. Right now as he is alive and when he is dead.

Crazy ****, he failed horribly
a few people had hearing injuries after affects
crazy place to live, seems all the jihads have it out for NYC area

he had some sort of a taxi license for NYC {?}
they don't know his immigration status {?}
fucken' crazy ****, from crazy people

Wasn't paying attention in bomb class and likely got an F. -- Now he can take a --short bus-- to summer training in prison to learn from his mistakes.

Looks like Donald Trump got it right. Chain Migration.

You can keep the big city. Out here in fly over country the only thing that tried to blow me away today was the wind...
Well we all cant live in the country rural settings.Although i might like to the reality is this is were i belong at least for awhile longer. NYC is the prize target and through the dedication and professionalism of agencies like NYPD in cooperation with other intelligence the city is kept reasonably safe. All the presidents from Bush to Trump know the city is a target and do what is needed to keep us safe. I dont have to tell any of you and I'm sure we alll agree that in spite of whatever drama is going on in Washington this country does its best to protect all Americans. Still these people enter this country or have been here for years, yet they still hate America. I can argue politics all day long with any of you but when the **** hits the fan we will all be in there together united against a enemy and thats the way it should be.

This -gentleman-:realcrazy: has admitted his intent was to die on behalf of or for "Isis".
Isis is not a country or a place. It is a cancer. Lately, precise targeting of clusters of this cancer are going on in places far from our homes.
What will be the next move be to target this cancer with improving tec?
Do we need a form of chemo? Maybe??---If the public does not come forward to help with the fight we all may have to get very sick before we heal.

Thank god he was an idiot! That could of been bad! I still say pass out free bacon anyone who refuse to eat gets ? And checked yeah I know the veggie people will be pissed but they can explain

Start with chain migration. Get rid of it. Someone in his current family knew.

Thats the thing as Dennis pointed out, did someone in his family know anything about his activities and how much
Consider this, a hardworking Muslim family but they have a son who becomes increasingly radicalized, to the point the family is worried about his behavior and attitude towards American. To decide what to do is difficult but they must understand that they need to protect innocents and even the family member from himself. It is there legal moral obligation as Americans and parents
When they turn a blind eye they become accomplices. I think that maybe these people will be looked upon as outcasts in there own community by some and there lay the problem. I think that while the majority are law abiding they still to a degree dont have the loyalty to our country and if thats the case then Dennis has a valid point. Liberalism aside American people live and work in NYC. We are patriotic,vote and are good loyal Americans. We have served our country in time of war and peace as do our sons and daughters. We are not putting up with this crap and its bad enough worrying about some POS junkie criminal without now having to be concerned with local home brewed terrorists wanting to kill us.

Auto Transport Service
Back