• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ofset bushing

ddpsnake

Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
i HAVE a few question regarding the ofset bushing from MOOGK7 103 this is very new to me,CAN I REUSE THE ECCENTRIC BOLTS or do i need to get different ones.AND I am not going rally raceing,just cruising.So will the k7 107 make a big difference over my oem bushing.THE PROBLEM A ROUND HERE is finding a shot who knows what there doing to line up old mopars.

You still use the original offset camber/caster bolts. Alignment procedures are basically the same as the newer cars. Any real alignment shop should be able to set your alignment. No special tools. You will probably have to supply them with the alignment specs though. Now the factory specs require that all four tires and wheels are the same size and offsets. And that the car is at factory ride height. If it is lowered or raised up, or the front and rear rims/tires are different than you can only really set the toe to zero or slightly toed in if the front end parts are not tight. Camber will be 0* to slightly -Negative and caster as far +positive as you can get it.

You still use the original offset camber/caster bolts. Alignment procedures are basically the same as the newer cars. Any real alignment shop should be able to set your alignment. No special tools. You will probably have to supply them with the alignment specs though. Now the factory specs require that all four tires and wheels are the same size and offsets. And that the car is at factory ride height. If it is lowered or raised up, or the front and rear rims/tires are different than you can only really set the toe to zero or slightly toed in if the front end parts are not tight. Camber will be 0* to slightly -Negative and caster as far +positive as you can get it.
Thanks for the help,I have been read some here and on the A SITE were moog gave wrong directions on how they get pressed in the arrows that is.still learning.I did the upper bushings on my oold 69 Dart but went with oem.I just want to get this right.PICS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.dam cap locks sorry.

Thanks for the help,I have been read some here and on the A SITE were moog gave wrong directions on how they get pressed in the arrows that is.still learning.I did the upper bushings on my oold 69 Dart but went with oem.I just want to get this right.PICS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.dam cap locks sorry.
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/offset-upper-control-arm-bushing-question.107731/

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/moog-offset-bushing-question.51927/

Have pics and links to more info, this should help you get started

Auto Transport Service
Back