• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Guys and Girls my car lift will be delivered at my house next week and I can finally get started

Woopahgtx

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Ok Guys and Girls my car lift will be delivered at my house next week and I can finally get started

20170122_181244.jpg 20170122_191049.jpg 20170124_145605.jpg

If this is a 2 post, make sure you consider where you want it. Mine is in the last bay, and I had to make sure it was in line with the bay door. And room on the side near the wall to walk past the lift, and room to open the car door.

I have a 4 post Bend Pak 9k lb unit. It was supposed to be able to move around on its dollies with a car on it. Supposed is a key word. Ended up making my own dollies out of some heavy wall rectangle with some solid slipped in at the hinge points and welded to the rectangle. Can move it now with it being loaded. Need at least 3 people to help as it does not want to go where you want with just one person pushing it. The dollies that came with the unit were just 1 1/2x3/16 strap. Pretty flimsy. This unit will also do my 04 Dodge dually but you have to remove the outer tires.

Auto Transport Service
Back