• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok, ok, one car picture

NorthOfForty

Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
The R/T is not much to look at now, but just wait. I know she can not compare to the 440 six pack and hemi cars on the site, but car is solid and has a great history. It is a 440, auto with floor shift, posi, heavy duty power brakes and power steering. Gold with black vinyl top.

I have a picture of the car and owner the day he bought the car. I have the original bill of sale showing the car came with the antenna on the right, rear fender for $10. The dealer's certificate, which looks like what we would call a pre delivery form. The original owner's manual, warranty manual, the certicard and broadcast sheet. Three original advertising brochures including the one which states the R/T came standard with chrome factory valve covers. There is a Hot Rod magazine from February, 1967, featuring the R/T. This is the month before the car was purchased. A document from the original owner stating the engine, trans and rear end are the originals. A statement from the second owner stating the above are still the originals. An interesting note. The second owner had the car in a heated shop for fifteen years and basically never touched the car. I have a shop manual and a parts book from 1967. l mean who buys a factory parts book for a new car.

The car itself. You can see a lot of rust on the rear quarter, which is normal for these cars. But the owner had the car under coated when new. There is zero rust in the floor, trunk floor or under the windshield and rear glass rubbers. I could wash and wax the engine compartment and it would look close to new. Anyways, here is my baby:

coronet2.jpg

Nice, love seeing another 67 brought back to life.

Sweet - love that year R/T. Good luck getting up to par. She’ll be a beauty. Thx for the pic.

I've always liked this body style, back in the day I had chance to by a 1967 GTX convertible, but couldn't come up with $900.

Last edited:
Welcome, love all the 67's. Looks like a great start, do a project thread and keep us posted.

Welcome to FBBO from Vermont! Great to see yet another 67 "net being saved..

Work work work work
looks like a good place to start...

I think your car looks great and all the fun you will have with her will be priceless.:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back