• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Craftsman 2/10/50 charger/starter not functioning properly

Thanks Sonny, but I have plenty of these. They do not do 10 amps charges nor 50 amp starts. I could easily buy a new 2/10/50 charger, but it is more fun to figure out why the old one I have isn't working and then fix it. We used to do this, but now it is the throw away generation.

Thanks Sonny, but I have plenty of these. They do not do 10 amps charges nor 50 amp starts. I could easily buy a new 2/10/50 charger, but it is more fun to figure out why the old one I have isn't working and then fix it. We used to do this, but now it is the throw away generation.

I also have 2/10/50 charger/jumper....it was a joke...

Plus I usually take that stuff apart try to fix it, and then junk it...'cause I am not very analytical, ...................just a bolt-on guy...lol

I do like BT's

A little over a week ago or so I saw an old dryer out on the curb so I picked it up figuring it would add to my scrap pile. When I stopped, it look much better than a old dryer for the scrap pile so after getting it home I started tinkering with it and found the door switch was bad.....jumped it and it ran and produced heat. This thing is much nicer and newer than the one that's in the house which is around 30 years old. Yup....throw away generation.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back