• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG FBBO is shutting down....

Dang...I am actually going to have to work today....

Make it swift, I am tired of thinking about it already....

hair-fire.gif

I'm in the Alaska time zone which is 4 hours behind east coast time, so when is "later today" supposed to start?

Im actually being forced to go work on the car instead of spending every minute here trolling around. :D

I don't know what I will do here at my government Job!
I'll have to "work"?
(Can I say that here? Is W-O-R-K a word we can say here on the Forum?)

Oh come on! I can't do anything but be on here right now! Oh please hurry or wait till tomorrow I'll be so drugged up I won't know how to operate the phone !

I'll be busy bringing the car home from the paint shop, maybe.

Thanks, Joey for all your hard work to make this a safe place and a best Chrysler B body forum on the interwebs.

Thanks, Joey for all your hard work to make this a safe place and a best Chrysler B body forum on the interwebs.

I second that!!!!

For those who frequent DC.com, you can plainly see that the quality of the two websites is night and day.

For those who frequent DC.com, you can plainly see that the quality of the two websites is night and day.
lol....you mean junkyardcharger.com....

Leonard can you explain to everyone here what you did to Car Nut?

Per his story you are a thief! Words from a thief are meaningless and shows a true lack of grey matter....Please come over here we would love to create a thread about "Stolen Parts"

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back